Without hiring an expert, monitoring cars’ performance, fuel efficiency, and maintenance is now become easy as pie. There are numbers of tools available on the internet. But, when it comes to providing great features, some tools like Bluedriver and Torque catches everyone’s attention. Bluedriver vs Torque which one will be best?
Bluedriver vs Torque:
The main difference between bluedriver and torque pro is torque pro provides an app where different scanner connect and bluedriver provides a scanner tool that connect with different apps. These two apps are interesting more than a cricket match. Support to latest Android and IOS versions is the maximum thought they can use to improve their apps; moreover, these apps are providing almost accurate results after understanding your vehicle. What seems to be beneficial is that it also does not cost a lot.
Once you know what to choose for best tracking of your car, you will definitely be going to choose either Bluedriver or Torque. These vendors are rated high for offering over-whelming service. As you know that there are not many scanners which provides wireless technology; however, this one provides!
Surely, providing working fixes in no time is more than enough as compare to the price range. It checks issues on a widely distributed database with working fixes; without a doubt, it has millions of fixes which helps you during a ride with your girlfriend or picnic with your family.
Best Adapters for Bluedriver, Torque Pro, and Torque Lite:
|Features||Torque Pro||Blue Driver||Torque Lite|
|Operating Systems||Android, Windows||iOS, Android||Android, Windows|
|MPG Tracker (diesel)|
|Freeze Frame Data|
|MPG Tracker (gasoline)|
|ABS, Airbag, Transmission Diagnostics|
|GPS Based Compass|
Bluedriver Scan Tool — Best Adapter for Bluedriver App
While seeking through some of the best app of all time for excelling your car’s performance, the beast level app Bluedriver can be a solution of uncertain problems and troubles happen to your car. Having a car with Bluedriver app can not only help you during extreme or rare conditions but also make sure that your car will have nor warnings and fatal error codes.
This app is also very easy to use. You just need to install the Bluedriver app in your phone, and connect it with the scanning tool Bluetooth. Then, it will automatically set it up.
Best adapter for Bluedriver app Is Bluedriver Scan Tool. Without a doubt, it fetches problems like a professional and save your time as well. Bluedriver scanning tool scans for all problems, allots them a code, and finds for fixes from widely engaged database, in short, it saves your time!
The Bluedriver app can be used in IOS and Android devices which makes it prominent scanning app of all time.
For preferred enhanced diagnostic, it provides mode 6 (Airbag, Transmission, Climate Control, ABS, etc.) along with advanced test results (misfire counts) for numerous brands like Toyota, GM, Ford, Nissan, and many more.
It is experienced in a manner that it identifies the problem, and finds solution provided by experts and professionals in no time.
- The Bluedriver app also has a freeze-frame option.
- This app can trace any live data at any time, and produce diagnostic report immediately.
- It can also be used for smog and emission checking; thus, you can check these data before smog/emission test.
BAFX OBD2 Bluetooth Adapter — Best Adapter for Torque Pro App
The object of this article can not be accomplished if you do not know about the master — Torque Pro App. Although, Torque Pro is not a free app, but you are going to get an amazing experience using this beast. This adapter will help you while some serious problems with your car using its modern technology with Bluetooth feature which is also pretty unique.
The Torque Pro app can be installed effortlessly. The owner just needs to download the official Torque Pro app from the Google Play Store after paying the amount, connects it with Bluetooth, and it will be automatically started configuring.
What is most powerful thing for drivers? Fuel quality? Engine? What matters most to car owners is the safety of their car first. We mean to say that the Torque Pro app is designed to find problems in your car and provide related solution to it which is quite simple and fast, only if you are using the Torque Pro.
- The Torque Pro app, with some uniqueness, provides a great feature which enables owners to save data like to you Android Phone in different file formats.
- It is very easy to install (for last twenty years). Therefore, installing and configuring this app takes hardly one minute.
- It is considered the powerful Android app for scanning vehicles’ problems and providing numerous solutions accordingly.
- This can also be used for checking the smog, or you can check it manually yourself which is long and time consuming.
- Same as the above discussed Bluedriver app, the Torque Pro deals with problems, identifies them, and searches them in a huge database, checked by the eminent of vehicles repairing,
- There is also a dedicated app for the Torque Pro which is available in the Google Play Store. One thing to ponder is that it is a premium app; therefore, you need to pay the amount before installing.
Veepeak Mini OBD2 Bluetooth Adapter — Best Adapter for Torque Lite App
Everyone knows that free apps are like blessing! The Torque Pro is a premium app, so the vendor decided to introduce the free Torque Lite App. Although, it will not have as many options and features as the Torque Pro app, but, still, there are more a lot which is suitable for your cars’ performance. What matters most is that Torque Lite is totally free!
Please note that there is nothing to pay to the Google Play Store when you are downloading Torque Lite app. You just need to download the app from Play Store and connect your phone to Bluetooth. Then, this app will automatically handle other steps.
Best adapter for Torque Lite app Is Bluedriver Scan Tool. Without a doubt, it can save a lot of your time and money by generating engine efficiency and performance result fast; moreover, it also helps you during the extreme conditions.
- This Torque Lite app is totally free, and it also provides a lot of cool options even it is not paid version; therefore, buying this torque lite app can really worth it.
- This app is compatible with those all cars which are sold after 1994.
- It also has 24 hours customer cares support in this price range.
- Despite being free, the developer does not compromise with the features, and it allows them to find fixes according to the trouble code scanner generates; therefore, it is pure chance to boost up your cars’ performance for free!
- Its wireless (Bluetooth) facility turns the device connected for long time even in extreme conditions; thus, you should go for this free app!
- This app can trace any live data at any time, and produce diagnostic report immediately.
- It can easily find the RPM speed, car speed, velocity, fuel consumption, octane number, etc. Indeed, no free apps are providing such brilliant features.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Following are some most frequently asked questions regarding Bluedriver and Torque:
Q1: Does Torque work with Bluedriver?
Ans: The Torque app can only be used in Android Devices, and it does not support IOS devices; whereas, the Bluedriver can be used in Android devices as well as IOS devices. Hence, Torque app does not work with Bluedriver.
Q2: Is Bluedriver any good?
Ans: Bluedriver is one of the most rated and well-known OBD2 scanner of all time with exciting wireless technology. It provides diagnostic report of your vehicle fast and flawlessly. Moreover, it can also be used in Android devices as well as IOS devices.
Q3: Is Torque Pro any good?
Ans: Torque Pro is also the top leading name of OBD2 scanners. It is well-rated by those car owners who have Android Devices. It is also a competitor of another beast – Bluedriver. The Torque Pro can be used to see live data, run emissions, and export overall diagnostic reports; If it finds any problem, so it can be solved by using the millions of problems’ fixes database.
Q4: What is the difference between Torque and Torque Pro?
Ans: Surprisingly, the Torque app supports Bluetooth which is pretty amazing. Torque lite is a free version of this app with limited and locked features while the Torque Pro comes with great features which helps you during trouble. There are also many more unique differences between these two apps.
Q5: Can you program keys with Bluedriver?
Ans: Surprisingly, the answer is NO. This facility is not made available in this premium app _Bluedriver; however, you can look for other alternative options in which you can program keys.
Bluedriver vs Torque: both of these apps provide solution to various troubling situation, helps you maintaining your car, and especially boosting u your car’s performance by diagnosing problems on your car; nevertheless, both of them have their own unique strength and weakness which makes it interesting or time-wasting. But we recommend you to buy the best one which suits your car, boosts it ultimately, and fits to your budget; buying a cheap product can never be a better option. Thus, look for the right one with cool specifications, generous strength and less weaknesses!